The Nueva Ecija ARBOs assisted are Masaganang Buhay Primary Multi-Purpose Cooperative, Barangay Aquino Development Cooperative, Aglipay Producers Cooperative, Talabutab Norte Primary Multi-Purpose Cooperative, Sitio Sapang Kubo Primary Multi-Purpose Cooperative, Tanglaw Buhay Multi-Purpose Cooperative, and Farmer Vegetable Credit Cooperative.
Each of these ARBOs conducted a special General Assembly in July and August 2014 where they formally acknowledged and adopted the four training activities and four technical manuals provided by SEARCA.
The training courses conducted are on the following topics:
- System of Use, Maintenance, Operation and Trouble Shooting of CSFs
- CSF Business Enterprise Management
- Integrated Production Management Systems
- How to Package a Business Proposal
The titles of the technical manuals distributed are:
- CSF Use, Maintenance, Operation and Trouble Shooting Manual
- CSF Business Management Plan
- Farm Production and Management Plan per farmer participant
- Rice and Vegetable Technoguide
Prof. Jimmy Williams, Project Team Leader for ARCCESS Nueva Ecija, facilitated the discussion regarding the SEARCA project team’s outputs during each ARBO’s General Assembly. DAR Nueva Ecija officials were also in attendance.