Master's Degree; Graduate of a 4-year degree course preferably in Commerce or Business Management major in Accountancy or related fields.
With 8 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a similar post, in a managerial capacity.
General laws, rules, and policies, i.e., Generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS), mandated by government regulatory agencies and their application
- Highly skilled in liaising, coordinating, and networking with financial institutions for benchmarking purposes.
- Excellent leadership, management, monitoring, coordination, and client orientation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and client orientation skills.
- Proficient in controlling and monitoring of cash flows.
- Proficient in maximizing the use of cash resources.
- Proficient in resource management – planning, analyzing, and allocating resources.
- Proficient in financial forecasts using sound quantitative and qualitative tools.
- Proficient in computer software applications (word processing, spreadsheets, database, search engines).
Required Certifications/Professional License
Certified Public Accountant, Certification for Traders