(6 months contract)
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in Management, Business Administration, or related fields with 1-year work related experience preferably in a similar post.
Terms of Reference
- Draft progress reports for the Philippine Carabao Center Scholarship project;
- Assist in designing, implementing and disseminating promotional materials both for SEARCA GEIDD and the University Consortium;
- Assist in updating the alumni database;
- Assist in drafting terminal report for the Master of Science in Food Security and Climate Change program;
- Assist in the various institutional development programs;
- Collect data for Review of Scholarship guidelines and for Tracer Study concept proposal; and
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by Program Head.
- Knowledgeable in project processing, administration, and general administration;
- Highly proficient in data/records management;
- Ability to focus on multiple tasks at the same time; and
- Proficient in computer software applications e.g., word processing, power point presentation, spreadsheets and database, and quantitative analytical tools.
- Above average oral and written communication, interpersonal, and client orientation skills
- Above average organizational monitoring and coordination skills
- Able to work effectively individually and with a team and from different cultural/national backgrounds