Graduate of a 4-year degree course preferably in Commerce/Business Administration, Engineering or related fields; Master's Degree is an advantage.
With 8 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a similar post, in a managerial capacity.
- Proficient in developing and implementing procedures and guidelines for the efficient, economic, and timely acquisition and delivery of supplies, equipment, and services
- Proficient in market analysis, operations management, supply chain management, inventory and warehouse management
- Excellent leadership, management, monitoring, coordination, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Skilled in liaising, coordinating, and networking with internal and external clients
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and client orientation skills
- Proficient in computer software applications (word processing, presentation, spreadsheets, database, search engines).
Aspects of real estate and other property management, materials and supplies procurement, and logistics, transportation, and travel, mailroom and printing services, housekeeping, maintenance, and security.
Required Certifications/Professional License
Professional Driver's License and Certified Purchasing Manager (Philippine Institute for Supply Management)