Graduate of a 4-year degree course preferably in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Business Administration or related fields; Master's Degree is an advantage.
Eight (8) years of relevant work experience, preferably in a similar post, in a managerial capacity.
Management and operations skills in hotel and restaurant, housing, and conference facilities.
- Excellent leadership, management, monitoring, coordination, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and client orientation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proficient in developing and implementing procedures and guidelines for efficiency and quality of services in lodging, housing, and conference facilities
- Proficient in developing and executing marketing /business strategies
- Skilled in liaising, coordinating, and networking with internal and external clients
- Facilities management: successfully maintains attractive, safe, fully operable hotel, conference, and housing facilities
- Cost recovery: analyzes, plans, implements, and controls strategies that would bring Center’s services to the market while building a long term relationship with the stakeholders and potential partners for the purpose of recovering the Center’s operating costs
- Able to work with an individual from different cultural/national backgrounds
- Able to coordinate and network with all partners and stakeholders and seek the support of people who can contribute to the achievement of goals
- Proficient in computer software applications (word processing, presentation, spreadsheets, database, search engines).