Master’s degree in Social/Behavioral Sciences, Development Communication, Communication Research, Development Management or related fields; with 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar post, in a similar organization or Masters units and with 6 years of work-related experience or Bachelor’s degree in one of the above fields with more than 6 years’ experience in assisting high level management.
COMPETENCY & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Good knowledge of project management
- Excellent information gathering and synthesizing skills
- Highly skilled in liaising, coordinating and networking with foreign and local officers/ institutions
- Good office management, organizational, monitoring and coordination capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal and client orientation skills.
- The highest degree of integrity, and discretion, and the ability to keep sensitive issues in absolute confidence. Must be resourceful, work under pressure.
- Proficient in computer software applications (word processing, presentation, spreadsheets, database, search engines).