- A Filipino citizen.
- Preferably with Advance/Higher Education degree in administration, business and operations management, finance, legal, or related fields.
- A progressive career/experience in administration, business and operations management, finance, legal, or related fields at the policy and organizational level.
- Working knowledge of agriculture and related fields (e.g., forestry, fisheries, animal and livestock, environment, agricultural and rural development).
- Ability to formulate and operationalize strategies based on stated visions/goals.
- Ability to establish linkages/partnerships with local, national, international, or private sector entities.
- Excellent leadership, management, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and client relations skills.
- Proficient in computer software application.
Terms of Reference
- Assist the Director in the management of administrative and business affairs of the Center.
- Serve as Secretary-Treasurer of SEARCA.
- Assist the Director in planning and managing SEARCA’s operations and administrative systems.
- Assist the Director in linking and networking with national government agencies in member states, donors, international organizations, and private sector entities
- Assist the Director in resource generation.